Sold in pairs.
Made from soft, rubberised silicone.
Provides a triple layer of noise isolation, to keep the outside world from interfering with your music.Silicone rubber is highly inert and does not react with most compounds. Due to its inertness, it is used in many medical applications including medical implants. It is biocompatible and hypoallergenic, with no open pores to harbour bacteria. This makes it perfectly suited for earbud tips which can safely remain in contact with the skin for long periods of time. Fits many Sony earphones, for example MDR-EX10. May also be suitable for other earphones where the tips fall off easily, like some Apple models, some Nocs models, and Sennheiser Momentums. Known to be suitable* for:
- Beats - DiddyBeats Harajuku, HeartBeats, Jamz', Monster Beats, Powerbeats, Tour, Tour 2, Turbo, Urbeats, Urbeats 2
- JBL - Reflect Aware
- Klipsch - S4
- Marley - Method Wireless, Nesta
- Meizu - EP52
- Nocs - NS400
- Sennheiser - CX 3.00, CX 5.00, CX 5.00G, CX 980i, Momentums
- Shure - SE112m+, SE115m+, SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535, SE846
- Skullcandy - Method Wireless
- Sony - MDR-EX10, MDR-XB90EX, XBA-300AP
- Ultimate Ears - SuperFi 4, SuperFi 5